Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for an account coordinator who will transition to Senior Account Coordinator once they have mastered this entry level job. We are looking to hire students who have either recently graduated or will be graduating by June 2018.
As an Account Coordinator you will learn a lot about working in an agency, for clients and on a multi-faceted team. This position is a critical logistical position the requires keeping essential project work on track. Your daily duties all center around knowing our clients and their industries. A lot of the success we have with clients will depend on your ability to keep the things moving in the right direction. Ideal candidates will have recently graduated college. If you have previously interned at an agency that is a plus.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-sufficient, highly organized individuals that thrive on getting things done. If you love ‘keeping things moving down the track’ and want a large team to appreciate the 110% effort you give to your job, then we are looking for you!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities to Master:
- Helping coordinate media and print fulfillment, including alignment with both internal team members and external partners.
- Creating work plans, drafting scope documents, opening jobs updating/maintaining project management software (Advantage) and writing change orders.
- Proofing work product and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Managing monthly billing and invoicing, vendor payment processing, including hours reconciliation.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Verifying production specs.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Assisting with mailings.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- 4 year college degree.
- Previous Internship experience in an agency a plus.
- Eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to prove usefulness and be promoted.
- Desire to work in a collaborative agency environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business.
- Reports to Account Manager.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that P2P subsidizes.
- Training & development.