Lead Digital Project Manager
Point To Point is currently looking for a seasoned Lead Digital Project Manager adept at developing repeatable, consistent processes and workflows for all deliverables in a digital agency environment. This Lead Digital Project Manager will head up the Project Management team at our growing digital agency. This is a great opportunity to build a team from the ground up and make an impact on the agency. In this position you will set the groundwork for project management best practices and tooling that will allow us to streamline workflow across the agency to ensure on-time delivery of quality work that delivers high levels of client satisfaction.
You’ll oversee a team of project managers charged with setting projects up for success and keeping teams on track throughout the project. Your team will be responsible for creating workplans defining appropriate workflow, resources and timing across internal teams. You will also monitor projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure there is clarity in what is being asked, that, timelines are being met, and hours are being tracking appropriately against budgets. It is also essential that you are able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and motivate non-direct reports to stay on task and keep you up to date.
As this is a building position, you will also keep your project management skills sharp in actively managing projects. If you are only looking to manage people, this is likely not the position for you. If you are a proven leader and communicator that can motivate teams to embrace change and instill deep levels of trust across internal teams we are looking for you!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
- Build and lead a team of project managers.
- Define best practices for project management at Point To Point.
- Get involved in the day to day needs of project management (this role manages people but will also participate in project management).
- Train and mentor project managers.
- Identify process improvements and develop plans for implementation.
- Educate internal teams on new processes.
- Identify tools that will streamline workflow across internal teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure everyone is working seamlessly together.
- Provide support as a project manager:
- Partner with Account Managers and SME teams to establish project requirements, deliverables and alignment to scopes of work.
- Create project workplans establishing milestones, resources and timing to set clear internal and client expectations.
- Establish consistent process for delivery of work that mitigates risk and allows for successful delivery of quality work leading to high levels of client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvement.
- Work with Traffic to set up jobs and secure appropriate resources needed to complete projects.
- With support of Account Coordinators, load and keep schedules up-to-date in agency software, Webvantage.
- Monitor ongoing projects to ensure process is being followed, internal teams are aligned, milestones are being met and project is staying on track per set expectations.
- Monitor project hours to track against established budget and provide insight for monthly forecasting.
- Provide support with billing.
- Resource and manage vendors as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of digital project management experience.
- Demonstrated success of establishing project management best practices and process improvements.
- Proven problem solver.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Effective communicator.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- PMP certification a plus. If candidate does not currently have certification, they must have a willingness to pursue certification.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.