Account Service Intern
Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for a part-time Account Service Intern (15-20 hrs per week). This role has the potential to turn into a full-time Account Coordinator job opportunity.
As an Account Service Intern, you will learn a lot about working in an agency, for clients and on a multi-faceted team. This intern position is all about assisting our account service team with keeping project work on track. Your daily duties will include learning about our clients and their industries and finding ways to help assist. If you have previously interned at an agency that is a plus.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-sufficient, highly organized individual that thrives on getting things done. If you love ‘keeping things moving down the track’ and want to really experience agency life and make an impact, then we are looking for you! This is a paid internship.
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
As an Account Services Intern, you will be responsible for assisting members of our Account Service team with the following types of duties:
- Helping coordinate media and print fulfillment, including alignment with both internal team members and external partners.
- Assisting in creation of work plans, drafting scope documents, opening jobs updating/maintaining project management software (Advantage) and writing change orders.
- Proofing work product and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Verifying production specs.
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Assisting with mailings.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
- 4 year college degree.
- Previous Internship experience at an agency a plus.
- Eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to prove usefulness and be promoted.
- Desire to work in a collaborative agency environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong work ethic.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business.
- Reports to Senior Director, Account Services.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Training & development.