Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for an Account Director to join our growing team. As an Account Director, your role revolves around developing deep client relationships and really understanding a 360 degree view of their business so you can identify growth opportunities and bring value to the client. We are looking for eager, hard-working candidates that are ready to dive in and immerse themselves with their clients. Having great listening skills and understanding how to best relate to different client personalities is essential. There is growth potential for you as we expand our agency.
In this role, you will work closely with your Account Service team as well as our Creative and Digital Marketing Departments to ensure 100% client satisfaction. Success for this position is measured by your ability to develop great client relationships that grow, thrive in a fast-paced environment, generate results for your clients, expand the PTP/client relationship with new projects and deliver on expected margins for the work you lead. If you have proven yourself as a team leader, have a track record of fostering great client relationships, are a logical thinker, and are a skilled problem solver, we are looking for you!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading their client delivery team serving as primary owner of the client relationship.
- Provide positive leadership that lifts the team and clients.
- Instill high level of confidence and trust in delivery to client.
- Ability to build strong client relationships, anticipate client feedback & proactively address concerns before they get to the client.
- Responsible for client financials - creation of work plans, clearly written scope & brief documents, management of pipeline and monthly invoicing.
- Identify & escalate issues or opportunities to Delivery Partner for help as-needed.
- Completely understand client’s business (current & future) and be able to articulate client’s business to full Point To Point agency.
- Review all client facing work, should be at ~75% when they see it.
- Identify new opportunities for Point To Point to support clients within their portfolio.
- Manage/grow Account Coordinator & Manager level resources and provide direction on workload needs & updating/maintaining project management software.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, including 3rd party agencies as required, to harmonize cross-functional client communications.
- Follow best practices for client program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Effective recruiting, hiring, training, and development of direct reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required, MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Agency experience is required for this position.
- 8-10 years agency experience (3-5 yrs in supervisory role).
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment.
- Strong team management skills.
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of B2B space.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; captivating presenter and great listener, high level of integrity.
- Excellent ability to work with internal teams collaboratively to drive outcomes clients love.
- Experience in navigating complex organizations, creative problem solving, and experimentation.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to prove usefulness and be promoted.
- Great at working independently but collaborating on projects when needed.
- Ability to integrate diverse viewpoints and opinions.
- Reports to Partner, Account Services.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that P2P subsidizes.
- Training & development.