Senior Copywriter (Creative Copywriter)
If your creative portfolio is full of examples of how your copy works alongside visual elements, we are looking for you!!!
Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for a Senior Copywriter who has impeccable writing skills, can quickly interpret client needs, and works well under tight time constraints. You will work directly alongside Art Directors; concepting, developing and producing effective brand stories. You will need to explain, sell and defend your ideas, while remaining open to feedback and constructive criticism.
Our creative process keeps you involved in discussing the client's core message and target audience, brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team, writing and presenting a few options to clients, modifying copy until the client is satisfied and overseeing the production phase. You will be responsible for handling several client accounts at the same time, which makes the job varied and interesting. Your hard work and drive for success in this role directly impacts our agency’s ability to win new business as well as secure relationships with our current client base because of their high level of satisfaction.
Ideal candidates have 5-7 years of agency experience doing creative copywriting, writing brand stories, writing for brochures and/or writing content for banner ads. B2B writing experience is a plus but is not required. If your creative portfolio is full of examples of how you how your copy works alongside visual elements, we are looking for you!!!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
- Telling brand stories and evangelizing clients brands through your written words.
- Familiarizing yourself with your clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities.
- Writing strong, simple, compelling, audience-focused ideas.
- Providing strategic communications input and feedback that sharpens and focuses creative brief.
- Presenting concepts, copy and relevant executions to client (make a persuasive argument, with or without support).
- Guiding younger writers on copy and tone.
- Contributing to strategic discussions with the agency team (pre-creative brief).
- Amending, revising or redeveloping advertisement copy or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Writing clear, concise, persuasive and grammatically correct original copy. Proofreading copy to check spelling.
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- Related 4 year college degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Creativity, attention to detail, adaptability and marketing knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt.
- Confidence, enthusiastic and determined to succeed.
- Reports to Associate Creative Director.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.