Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team to work on a diverse portfolio of clients. We are looking for an individual with both a strong design sense and working knowledge of production processes to create high-quality work that delivers on our clients’ needs. You will be involved in designing dynamic visual approaches that inspire, inform and captivate target audiences. The Graphic Designer will work hands-on with a team to execute a variety of creative pieces for multiple client accounts at the same time. If you are highly creative and imaginative, have a strong ability to collaborate, work well in a team, are able to work under pressure, then we are looking for you. If you are eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to grow your career, please apply.
This is an entry level position. Motion design and internship experience is preferred.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for layout, design and production of various marketing collateral including but not limited to digital advertising, brochures, displays, client presentations, etc.
- Visually bringing to life big ideas as they move from concept to execution by producing digital sketches, visual references and storyboards.
- Work with outside vendors when necessary to meet objectives.
- Create and prepare files for print and digital mediums.
- Support internal and external clients with quick-turn requests.
- Ensures all internal creative working files, assets and documents are effectively organized, archived and stored for easy access or retrieval.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Blow us away with your work demonstrating strong creative skills and a solid grasp of the design process.
- High level of proficiency with current design tools and software applications.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- An online creative portfolio that demonstrates your artistic capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with other teams and departments.
- Reports to senior members of the creative team.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.