Senior Art Director
Are you talented at conveying messages visually? Are you looking to get out of the shadows, take on more responsibility and jump into a role as a Senior Art Director?
Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for a top notch Senior Art Director. We need your conceptual expertise, plus your knowledge of design and production processes to create work that perfectly targets our clients needs. You will stay involved in discussing the client's core message and target audience, brainstorm visual and copy ideas with a copywriter and other team members, and present options to clients.
Your work will evolve as you modify the advertisement until the client is satisfied and then oversee the production phase. You will be responsible for handling several client accounts at the same time, which will give you lots of variety and opportunities to be creative. Your job is critical to the success of our clients as you translate their marketing strategy into a visual language that resonates with their target audience and completely expresses their brand equity.
Your hard work and drive for success in this role directly impacts our agency’s ability to win new business as well as secure long term relationships with our current client base. If you are highly creative and imaginative, have amazing written and interpersonal skills, work well in a team, are able to work under pressure, and have an eye for detail, then we are looking for you. If you are eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to prove usefulness and be promoted, please apply!
Ideal candidates have 3-4 years of agency experience working on advertising creative work. B2B writing experience is a plus but is not required.
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Working with clients and interpreting their briefs & familiarizing yourself with you clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities.
- Being capable of devising and developing original advertising and communications ideas that engage the target audience and address the client’s business problem.
- Determining how best to represent a concept visually and generating and maintaining enthusiasm for ideas within the agency as they move from concept to execution.
- Produce sketches, visual references and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to clients, designers and producers.
- Meeting with the V.P. Creative Director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients and then pitching ideas to clients.
- Working closely with a copywriter to generate creative ideas/concepts to fulfill the client's brief through several stages of concepts and executions.
- Remaining tenacious and resilient throughout the frustrations of an iterative process.
- Reviewing and approving designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff.
- Working on several campaigns, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- 4 year college degree in graphic design, illustration, fine art or graphic design.
- A stellar portfolio that demonstrates creativity and versatility.
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- The consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- Team working skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to take rejection or criticism well and ability to adapt ideas to clients' & colleagues' needs.
- High levels of IT skills in relevant art and design packages, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reports to VP, Creative Director
- Health Care Plan (Medical & Dental)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Work Flexibility when needed
- New Parent Leave
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes
- Training & Development