Junior Art Director
Are you talented at conveying messages visually? Are you looking to take on more responsibility as a Junior Art Director?
Point To Point, a full-service agency, is currently looking for a Junior Art Director that wants to grow with our organization and become an Art Director once you have mastered your position. We need your conceptual expertise, plus your knowledge of design and production processes to create work that perfectly targets our clients needs. You will be involved in discussing the client's core message and target audience, brainstorming visual and copy ideas with a copywriter and other team members, and preparing presentation options to clients.
You will work with a team to evolve creative pieces that exceed client expectations. You will work on several client accounts at the same time, which will give you lots of variety and opportunities to be creative. Your job is critical to the success of our clients as you translate their marketing strategy into a visual language that resonates with their target audience and completely expresses their brand equity.
Your hard work and drive for success in this role directly impacts our agency’s ability to win new business as well as secure long term relationships with our current client base. If you are highly creative and imaginative, have amazing written and interpersonal skills, work well in a team, are able to work under pressure, then we are looking for you. If you are eager to learn and master current job duties with a strong drive to prove usefulness and be promoted, please apply.
Ideal candidates have 1-2 years of agency experience working on advertising creative work. B2B writing experience is a plus but is not required.
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Junior Art Director Responsibilities:
- Determining how best to represent a concept visually and generating and maintaining enthusiasm for ideas within the agency as they move from concept to execution.
- Producing sketches, visual references and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to clients, designers and producers.
- Working closely with a copywriter to generate creative ideas/concepts to fulfill the client's brief through several stages of concepts and executions.
- Remaining tenacious and resilient throughout the frustrations of an iterative process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, HCI or related experience.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Blow us away with your work demonstrating strong creative skills, highly conceptual thinking and a solid grasp of the design process.
- High level of proficiency with current design tools and software applications.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- A great online portfolio that showcases your work.
- Reports to VP, Creative Director
- Health Care Plan (Medical & Dental)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Work flexibility when needed
- New Parent Leave
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes
- Training & Development