Point To Point, a full-service agency, is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a talented media coordinator to help navigate the ins and outs of the digital media world. From executing and optimizing digital media programs to processing paid media orders according to client requirements and publisher guidelines, you’ll be the one behind the scenes making sure everything is running smoothly. This role is critical because you will play a key role in helping us support our clients.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-sufficient, highly organized individual that thrives on getting things done. If you love ‘keeping things moving down the track’ and want a large team to appreciate the 110% effort you give to your job, then we are looking for you!
This role provides a ton of opportunities for growth. You will always be challenged, given our clients’ shifting priorities - so you’ll be exposed to diverse requests and projects. No two projects are exactly the same, so you’ll need to be quick on your feet and have that coveted ability to make things happen. Running into a dead end once in a while is par for the course - but you’ll be ready with a number of detours thanks to your technical knowledge and industry experience.
What you will get out of joining our team:
The opportunity to shape the future - yours and ours - at a well established, fast-growing digital marketing agency. As well as the chance to be part of a talented team of digital marketing professionals at the cutting edge of the industry.
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Working with our Creative, Client Services and Operations teams as well as engaging directly with media reps throughout the media process including research, planning, placement and reconciliation.
- Preparing advertising orders (IOs) and distributing them to publishers and partners in compliance with the clients’ program and workflow process.
- Ensuring client and partner profiles are kept up-to-date.
- Responsible for executing and fulfillment of all advertising campaigns.
- Frequently communicating with internal groups such as Client Services, Operations, and Creative to manage all tasks related to media planning, placement, fulfillment and reconciliation.
- Providing support to Director of Digital Media (DODM) and other members of Interactions team in building plan recommendations by assisting in the gathering and/or inputting of specific information.
- Demonstrating knowledge of media process including research, planning, placement, fulfillment and reconciliation.
- Ensuring all internal systems, applications, reports and technology are understood and applied appropriately to ensure projects meet projected timeframes and budgets.
- 4 year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
- 0-3 years experience in an advertising agency, marketing department or in media, preferred but not required.
- Previous internship in marketing or advertising a plus.
- Both highly organized and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Serious multi-tasking skills where you can manage multiple projects at one time.
- Proactive in identifying problems that could put due dates at risk and offering solutions.
- Comfortable working with technology including Microsoft Office products, Google Docs, Media Buying software, Advantage, Strata (optional - this can be taught).
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.