At Point To Point, Account Managers are passionate about nurturing and growing our client relationships. As an Account Manager, you will be able to influence the digital marketing direction of many top companies and have the opportunity to grow your career.
You will work on a variety of account types and be able to develop your skills in many areas. The Account Manager position plays a critical role in maintaining streamlined communication between our agency team and our clients. Your leadership and management skills will be integral when handling day-to-day client & Point To Point team needs and responsibilities. The Point To Point team will look to you to provide clear direction to internal and client teams and ensure high quality of deliverables that exceed clients expectations.
Prior agency and digital experience is required. If you are a resourceful and determined problem solver with high accountability, you just might be the rock star we are looking for.
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage collaboration between internal teams.
- Successfully manage high volume of client deliverables to exceed client satisfaction.
- Meet business and profitability goals for all client deliverables.
- Clearly written documentation includes scopes, briefs, status reports, conference reports, etc. to proactively manage client’s expectations.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of client deliverables.
- Run client meetings.
- Prepare monthly client billing and financial reconciliation, requires proficiency in Excel.
- Create presentation materials, requires proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Instill high level of confidence and trust in delivery to client.
- Ability to build strong client relationships, anticipate client feedback & proactively address concerns before they get to the client.
- Completely understand client’s business (current & future) and be able to articulate client’s business to full Point To Point agency.
- 3-4 years account experience.
- Agency and digital experience required.
- Ability to interact and engage clients regarding marketing strategy as well as execution.
- Proven digital problem solver.
- Deadline-oriented with strong follow-through.
- Independent thinker and doer (self-starter).
- Effective communicator.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Reports to Sr Account Manager/Account Director
- Travel as needed, up to 30%
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.