Digital Project Manager
Point To Point is currently looking for a project manager to join our growing digital agency. As a project manager on the Point to Point team, you’ll establish and manage the workflow of projects across all internal teams to ensure on-time delivery of quality work that delivers high levels of client satisfaction.
In this position, you’ll partner with Account Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) teams to establish project requirements, deliverables and alignment to scopes of work. You’ll be responsible for creating workplans defining appropriate workflow, resources and timing across internal teams. You’ll monitor projects throughout their lifecycle to ensure there is clarity of ask, timelines are being met, and hours are tracking appropriately against budgets. In addition, you’ll identify process improvement areas to build better integration across internal teams.
The right candidate must demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills to ensure streamlined workflow across all internal teams. Projects will be a mix of digital and traditional, with a growing trend toward new technology. Prior digital agency experience is preferred.
About Point To Point
We are a modern advertising agency for brands in the building products and manufacturing categories. We specialize in creating experiences associated with the needs of builders, architects, designers, and maintenance repair operators. Named as a Top 25 B2B digital marketing agency in 2019, we use deep industry knowledge and combine it with MarTech and brand stories to drive digital marketing programs that deliver results.
- Partner with Account Manager and SME teams to establish project requirements, deliverables and alignment to scopes of work
- Create project workplans establishing milestones, resources and timing to set clear internal and client expectations
- Establish consistent process for delivery of work that mitigates risk and allows for successful delivery of quality work leading to high levels of client satisfaction
- Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvement
- Work with Traffic to set up jobs and secure appropriate resources needed to complete projects
- Load and keep schedules up-to-date in agency software, Webvantage
- Monitor projects ongoing to ensure process is being followed, internal teams are aligned, milestones are being met and project is staying on track per set expectations
- Monitor project hours to track against established budget and provide insight for monthly forecasting
- Provide support with billing
- Resource and manage vendors as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of project management experience, digital agency experience preferred
- Proven problem solver
- Deadline oriented with strong follow through
- Effective communicator
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Strong negotiation skills
- PMP certification a plus
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.