Director Marketing Technology
Point To Point,a full-service agency, is currently looking for a Director Marketing Technology to join our growing team digital marketing team. This will be a dynamic role that will collaborate with various teams to execute advanced digital marketing strategies. This position will be responsible for developing, managing and executing best-in-class engagement programs across email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app models to increase retention and engagement. Email marketing and database hygiene are at the core of the position. Additional responsibilities will include various technology platforms and development requests. There is growth potential for you as we expand our agency.
The key to success within the role is solving challenging issues, leading with innovation, being a thought leader and constantly recommending key tests. If you have drive, initiative and have a passion for optimizing digital marketing strategies across multiple channels, we are looking for you!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Director Marketing Technology Responsibilities:
- Develop, own and execute CRM email and lifecycle campaign strategies (end-to-end campaign production) that are consistent with overall business objectives that increase engagement and revenue as well as reduce churn.
- Identify areas of opportunity when analyzing databases and CRM systems with an aim towards making growth recommendations.
- Maintain and improve email deliverability rates.
- Implement lead scoring and predictive intelligence models.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rate of all CRM assets.
- Be the problem-solver first in line to help keep everything on track and drive the project from conception through execution, keeping all teams up to date on progress.
- Support all CRM marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all CRM related campaigns/initiatives.
- Research and implement products, services, technologies and apps that will improve yield and revenue.
- Monitor and analyze CRM data and dashboards and report findings with the team.
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Proactively identify opportunities for incremental revenue, process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Define, create and manage a well-defined CRM program championing ongoing improvements.
- Work on special projects as requested by management.
- Grow technology partners with an aim towards revenue expansion.
- Advanced email marketing to include HTML 5 and customized content elements.
- Articulate integrations needed when evaluating martech stacks.
- Understand multiple marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Supervise a team of junior associates.
- 5+ years of CRM, email and technology experience.
- Expert in one or more: Salesforce, Adobe, HubSpot, SAS, Oracle.
- Preferred experience in one or more CMS and Analytics platforms.
- B2B experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of CRM, segmentation and customer lifecycle principles and is able to interface with business, design, engineering and product management.
- Deep analytical ability (creation and analysis).
- Someone who has quick and effective problem-solving skills; is creative and innovative and has a results-driven approach to challenges and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments.
- Strong understanding of language, grammar, copywriting and editing.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Thinker and doer.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who can work independently; embodies collaboration and has a team approach.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Capable of managing a team and personal workload.
- Reports to Sr Director of Interactions
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that PTP subsidizes.
- Training & development.