Point To Point,a full-service agency, is currently looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our growing team digital marketing team. The Marketing Analyst is responsible for translating customer trends, analyzing and reporting on data, and evaluating performance metrics from a variety of information streams. Utilizing these various data sets to derive actionable insights and opportunities is the ultimate goal.
In this role, the Marketing Analyst will be expected to leverage both quantitative analysis that translates into compelling insights and creative problem solving skills to meet and exceed performance goals. They will also possess a strong analytical foundation and an understanding of business objectives. To fill this role you should have a high aptitude for technology especially in digital marketing and strong strategic marketing capabilities.
The right candidate should be able to provide influence and leadership to cross-functional teams on ideas and solutions that impact client results. Research and data should be your passion. If you have an analytical mindset and love digging into the customer journey to find data that helps inform decisions, then we are looking for you!
About Point To Point
Point To Point is a premier B2B demand generation agency focused on accelerating growth through more intelligent customer interactions driven by customer insights and data. With deep industry expertise in Building Products, Industrial Manufacturing and Food Products Manufacturing, Point To Point is recognized as a leading agency in Engineering Demand for B2B brands.
Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analysis of customer trends from multiple information streams, including campaign performance, sales trends, engagement metrics, and customer interactions.
- Work with subject matter experts for data-driven targeted campaign recommendations based on customer insights.
- Utilize customer data from various sources, including segmentations, history, research data, and customer-selected areas of interest to support personalized marketing initiatives.
- Development and documentation of customer data strategy, including lifecycle mapping and data improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for setting benchmarks associated with digital marketing initiatives; develop and/or maintain dashboards for campaign performance assessment across all digital marketing initiatives.
- Key point of contact for customer KPI training initiative across multiple levels of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for A/B testing and work directly with CRM and Marketing team members to implement and measure testing among campaigns as appropriate; introduce changes learned into future campaigns as necessary.
- Ad hoc reporting and primary research as needed.
- Perform analytics audits for clients to deem appropriate reporting and insights structure.
- Provide key learnings in order to assist in business development efforts.
- Derive a story out of detailed numbers and deliver in a concise manner.
- Track performance from an omni-channel perspective and be able to identify campaign efficiencies across channels.
- Deliver feedback from learnings to the creative team in order to evolve content.
- Develop repeatable methods for executive dashboards and long form reports.
- Perform database audits which help segment audiences and provide directional learnings for campaign recommendations.
- Develop an offering for predictive intelligence and lead scoring based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, business, or a related field of study preferred.
- 2+ years working in marketing analysis or consumer analysis roles preferred.
- Google Analytics experience required.
- Demonstrated expertise in advanced Excel applications.
- Ability to appropriately communicate complex analysis to team members across all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving, presentation, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines on concurrent projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative attitude with ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across all levels of an organization.
- Health care plan (Medical, Dental & Vision).
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays).
- Retirement plan (401k, IRA).
- Work flexibility when needed.
- New parent leave.
- Awesome coffee machine that makes espressos, cappuccinos, mochas and lattes.
- Lunch Owl - Fresh and unique lunch service that P2P subsidizes.
- Training & development.